|Photo Credit: Gistniaj|
Some Igbos of Nigeria who call themselves likeminds of Igbos urge president Muhammadu Buhari to conduct operation Operation Python Dance III
According to the spokesperson for the group, Mr. John Obi, said “if not for the Operation Python Dance II, there would have be serious war in the land. I therefor urge Buhari and the Nigeria Army, to conduct Operation Python Dance III.”
Recall that Some Nigerians of Igbo extraction on Thursday, October 19, marched to the Presidential Villa to commend President Muhammadu Buhari on the just concluded Nigerian military’s Operation Python Dance II.
The protesters in their scores convened at the Unity Fountain in Abuja before heading to the Presidential Villa.
The protester under the aegis Igbo People of Nigeria (IPOB) said they appreciate President Buhari and the Nigerian army for the successful completion of the Operation Python Dance in the southeast region.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]