Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that the Department for State Security (DSS) has denied media reports of the arrest of appearing Economic Financial and Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu.
This was made recognized by its Public Relations Officer, Peter Afunanya, in Press statement made out there to Ejes Gist Media, He stated, “The Department of State Services (DSS) needs to tell the general public that it didn’t arrest Ibrahim Magu, Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as has been reported by sections of the media.
“The Service, has since, today, 6th July 2020, been inundated with enquiries over the alleged arrest.”
Magu is present process questioning on the Presidential Villa by a probe panel over allegation diversion of looted funds and belongings.
Also reacting, Head, Media & Publicity of the EFCC Dele Oyewale, wrote by way of EFCC official Twitter deal with @officialEFCC
He was served the invitation to the Panel, whereas on his approach to the Force Headquarters, Abuja for a gathering.
The EFCC’s boss was neither arrested nor pressured to honour the invitation. A member of a authorized workforce from the EFCC can also be with him on the Panel.
Head, Media & Publicity
The EFCC's boss was neither arrested nor forced to honour the invitation. A member of a legal team from the EFCC is also with him on the Panel.
Head, Media & Publicity
— EFCC Nigeria (@officialEFCC) July 6, 2020
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]