Nigeria Government is fully ready for business
Come and invest in Nigeria
The Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr. Godwin Emefiele has urged investors to come over to Nigeria, declaring that the nation's Return on Investment (ROI) in all sectors of the economy are among the best in the world.
Speaking at elite gathering of capital and money market players, investment bankers, treasurers and other fund managers at the London Stock Exchange over the weekend, Emefiele's message was summed up in one key sentence: "Nigeria is ready for business"
At a forum organised by the London Stock Exchange, in collaboration with the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Emefiele, who drew intermittent applause from the gathering, told the story of how Nigeria emerged from what was its worst recession in decades, revealing the ongoing reforms and the huge opportunities available to investors in several sectors notably agriculture, solid minerals and infrastructure.
The CBN was particularly lauded by participants for its ingenious management of the foreign exchange market which saw the recovery of the Naira as well as the reforms in the funding of agriculture as demonstrated in the success of the Anchor Borrowers' Programme (ABP) and the establishment of the highly successful Investors and exporters window of the foreign exchange market.
Present at the occasion were the British Minister for International Development, Hon. Priti Patel; Governor of Edo state Dr Godwin Obaseki; Nigeria's Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi; CEO of the London Stock Exchange, Mr. Nikhil Rathi; CEO of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Mr Oscar Onyema; DG of Nigeria's Debt Management Office (DMO), Mrs Patience Oniha; and Mr Ik Chioke, Group CEO of Afrinvest.
Report had it that "the Nigerian banks remain resilient and profitable in spite of the headwinds emanating from the current economic situation in the country.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]