Watch Video of NEXT Cash and Carry Abuja being Looted While on Fire on Sunday.
Fire razed NEXT Cash and Carry Abuja supermarket located in the Kado area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
NEXT Cash and Carry supermarket is one of the largest in Abuja.
The cause of the inferno is yet to be ascertained as goods worth millions may have been destroyed.
Watch the video here 👇
In a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, the President expressed his condolences to the President of South Africa, the Tutu family, particularly his wife, Mrs Leah Tutu, and the entire country over the death of the global hero.
President Buhari believes that the late Archbishop Tutu’s contributions to humanity, as recorded in his voice, writings, and activities, will be remembered for generations.
“On behalf of the Nigerian government and people, President Muhammadu Buhari expresses his condolences to President Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africans, and the global Christian body, particularly the Anglican Communion, on the death of Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, 90, on Sunday, December 26, 2021.”
“President Buhari believes that the death of the iconic teacher, human rights activist, thinker, scholar, and philanthropist adds to the void in a world in desperate need of wisdom, integrity, courage, and sound reasoning, qualities that the Nobel Peace Prize winner in 1984 typified and exemplified in words and actions.”
NEXT Cash and Carry Owner.
Peter Obi is the owner of NEXT Cash and Carry Abuja
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration