Popular APC Governor has publicly been embarrassed
The governor of Kwara State, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, has been embarrassed by hundreds of members of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Disgruntled APC members were preparing to join the Peoples Democratic Party, the main opposition (PDP).
Read Also: Adekunle BBNaija Biography, Net Worth, Age, State, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Parents, Girlfriend, Tribe
Governor Abdulrazaq attempted to calm their nerves, but was rebuffed as chants of “Ole” and “Sai Bukky” filled the air.
Local politicians in Kwara State use the catchphrase “Sai Bukky” to honour Bukola Saraki, a former governor of the state and former president of the Nigerian Senate.
One of the states where the governing APC appears to be in danger as 2023 draws closer is Kwara.
As the general elections in 2023 approach, the party will face a challenging campaign in this state.
According to research conducted by this newspaper, the party’s performance may be similar to the situation in Osun State unless enraged members are appeased.
AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Humiliated ” See the video below…
That is the latest Naija News Today on popular APC Governor Public embarrassment
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications