Shops and warehouses worth millions of naira have been burnt down by fire at the popular Terminus market in Jos, the Plateau State capital. The fire was said to have started in the early hours of Saturday morning as the cause is yet to be ascertained. Over 200 shops are reported to be affected in the inferno, leaving traders to count their losses.
Men of the Fire Service were reported to have arrived at the scene of the fire when alerted to rescue lives and some properties at the market. The market which is mainly dominated by Igbo owned businesses are said to have been destroyed years ago following a bomb explosion. The police are yet to ascertain the cause of the fire.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives