Hazon Holdings is a regularly rising and main conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We focus on elevating requirements by means of our synergy of various enterprise models. We are core believers in driving people, processes and companies to achieve peak productiveness in given fields by means of steadfastness and supreme self-discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Warehousing
- Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in control of stock in a warehouse or comparable area. He/she works as a warehouse employee to obtain and document new inventory because it is available in, and transfer inventory onto vans or retailer cabinets as wanted.
- He/she create schedules, monitor inventory ranges at the warehouse and know when to replenish inventory.
- The Warehouse Officer is concentrated on time, ensuring each merchandise of inventory will get to its vacation spot on time, and that there are not any shortages on cabinets. They be sure that the gear is repeatedly serviced and assist practice new workers.
- Depending on the job, warehouse officer might have comparable duties to a scheduler or logistician. They additionally oversee and coordinate the day by day warehousing actions.
- But not restricted to the above, will carry out different associated duties as requires.
- Achieve excessive ranges of buyer satisfaction by means of excellence in receiving, figuring out, dispatching and assuring the standard of products
- Determine staffing ranges and assign workload
- Interface with prospects to reply questions or resolve issues
- Maintain objects document, doc mandatory data and make the most of reports to venture warehouse standing
- Identify areas of enchancment and set up revolutionary or regulate current work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate actions with different departments
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing actions and worker’s performance
- Organize and preserve stock and storage space
- Ensure shipments’ and stock transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach workers
- Any different process assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equal;
- Minimum of two – 5 years expertise
- Hands-on dedication to getting the job completed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal expertise
- Proven capacity to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time administration expertise.
- OND or another skilled certificates.
- Highly efficient supervisory expertise and methods
- Knowledge of warehouse software program packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to enter, retrieve and analyse information
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that reside in Dopemu and its environs might be thought of
Application Deadline fifteenth October, 2020.
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates