About Us :
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Commodity and Testing industry to recruit a Warhouse Manager to manage and improve efficiency for its operations in Lagos Nigeria
Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide an assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded.
Maintain a database of all goods movements to NCS sites (includes AGO fuel consumption and monitoring of generator performance / maintenance).
Build profiles of the NCS sites and from statistical analysis identify sites where consumption is questionable.
Diesel consumption database/tracking
Provide monthly assurance reports to the GM.
Undertake site visits to gain awareness of activities and report on any perceived shortcomings.
Maintain excellent relationships with Heads of Departments and Senior Management.
Ensures the coordination of the activities related to the management of assets of the company. Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the company
Ensures the timely delivery of goods so that business operations are not interrupted.
Sets ordering thresholds for commonly-used items.
Develop and implement written procedures for store operations.
Ensures that schedules and guidelines for the maintenance of company assets are strictly adhered to.
Maintaining and upholding the quality and standards of the company and ensures compliance with company policy.
Desired Skills and Experience
B.sc degree in any relevant discipline
Recommend for you: Ongoing Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria
Minimum 5 Years Working Experience.
Tertiary qualification in audit, information management, stock control.
Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
Excellent verbal and written English.
Ability to analyze statistics, build databases.
Highest level of integrity.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Job Seniority: Manager
Employment Type : Full time
Skills**: Warehousing, Time Management, Leadership, Analysis
Information Technology and ServicesBusiness Supplies and EquipmentUtilities
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Exclusive : Uncle Ekweremadu’s and the IPOB Wrestlers
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)
- Police parade woman who kidnapped and killed her friend's 8-year-old daughter in Kano after her parents failed to pay ransom
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 227
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1030
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1514
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 147
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1114
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9