Ijaw Freedom Fighters had issued a 21-one day ultimatum to the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki and Oba of Benin Kingdom to tender an unreserved apology to the Pere of Olodiama Kingdom as well as the entire Ijaw Nation for calling Olodiama Kingdom “Non-Existent Kingdom.”
The Ijaw Freedom Fighters handed down the ultimatum in a statement signed by Commander Keme Boudiwei and Commander Seimokoromor Anthony, to Newsmen after an emergency meeting in Rivers by its leaders from from Edo, Bayelsa, Edo, Ondo, Delta and Akwa-Ibom States.
The Ijaw Freedom Fighters also threatened to storm the Edo State Government House and the Palace of the Oba of Benin Kingdom if the duo failed to comply with the twenty one day ultimatum.
He note that the Edo State Government did not include any traditional ruler from Ijaw Ethnic Nationality in the recently constituted Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers, the Ijaw Freedom Fighters stated that the Edo State Government had declared war on the entire Ijaw Nation.
The Ijaw Freedom Fighters also demanded that the Ijaw Traditional Rulers be included within the twenty one day ultimatum.
The Ijaw Freedom Fighters also warned oil companies and organizations operating within its territories to stop dealing with the Oba of Benin and Edo State Government with immediate effect stressing that,”failure to, will lead to disaster.”
“We demand all oil companies, organizations operating in Ijaw territories in Edo State to stop dealing with the Oba of Benin and Edo State Government with immediate effect. Failure to do that will lead to total disaster.
SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA, SACKS EDO APC LAWMAKER, ORDERS REFUND OF SALARIES
“We repeat, we are giving Edo State Government 21 days to correct all abnormalities or else we will mobilize all our members from the aforementioned states to storm the Edo State Government House and the Oba of Benin palace to make the state unbearable for you to govern.
“We call on President Buhari to call on Obaseki and the Oba to order before the expiration of the 21 days.
“Enough is enough. We are watching”, they said.
Source : www.dailypost.ng
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]