According to a post she made on her social media page, Onochie wrote that times have changed and what the woman did could not be considered as any form of discipline.
She further stated that in a more developed country like the United Kingdom, the mother would have been charged.
TIMES HAVE CHANGED 2020
Many Nigerian adults today, are suffering from the effects of similar abuse when they were children.
In the UK, the child would be in care, his mother charged
I was distressed by the calm down video. I can’t imagine the trauma that child and other children who watched it, went through.
We must make laws that protect children in our nation
There are better and more effective and humane ways of effecting behavioural changes in children.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )