VIPs Lose Special Police Protection As IGP Orders Recall Of Policemen attached to all important Persons in Nigeria.
Ejes Gist can report that the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the withdrawal of all police officers attached to VIPs across the country with immediate effect as the police moves to rejig its strategy and response in the wake of violence and anarchy that have engulfed the protests against police brutality and bad governance in some parts of the country.
According to a memo dated October 21, 2020 and addressed to state Police Commissioners, only the personnel attached to Government Houses, the Senate President and the Speaker House of Representatives are exempt from the order.
“Any commander who violates this order will bear the consequences.”
“Any protect personnel found escorting or guarding any VIP with or without a firearm is deemed to be deployed by the commander and the commander will be sanctioned.”
VIPs Lose Special Police Protection
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization