Woman in the Jungle, a pure Haircare model primarily based in Lagos State is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidate to fill the place under:
Job Title: Video Editor
- Seeking skilled Video Editors to edit youtube movies on an ongoing bases. You might be required to edit 6 movies per week at 10-15 min in size every video.
- Must have entry to video enhancing software program such at iMovie, Final reduce professional, Adobe premier and many others.
- Videos might be recorded in 1080p and require the high quality to take care of throughout enhancing and transporting information.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV): Customer Service/Business Development Executive recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and pattern of their edited movies to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job title” as the topic of the e mail
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Vacancies in a Mobile Marketing & VAS Company in Lagos (Buffer Media Limited)
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]