Mr. Mazi Gerald Orji who sent the video and pictures to Ejesgist Media lament over the present condition of the road and called on Federal Government to salvage the situation.
The resident of Oyibo and Aba comes to work in Port Harcourt facing this situation daily.
My brother it’s an eyesore. It traps all manner of vehicles. A journey of 45 mins from Port Harcourt to Aba, now takes over 4 hours
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)