Victony Accident update today
After being involved in a horrific car crash, Anthony Victor, best known as Victony, a fast-rising Nigerian rapper, is due to undergo major surgery.
The incident happened in the early hours of Monday, according to Dafe, a talent manager who broke the news on Tuesday.
Dafe announced in a series of tweets that one person known as Doyin died in the accident and that others were “severely wounded.”
“At 3 a.m. yesterday, @vict0ny was involved in a fatal accident that claimed Doyin’s life and left three others injured. “#PrayForVictony,” he posted on Twitter.
“Unfortunately, Victory was seriously wounded, and he will undergo surgery today. Please join me in praying for Victony.”
When the incident occurred, the rapper was said to be returning home from a birthday party hosted by Oxlade, a Nigerian artist, with his friends.
Several Nigerians have taken to Twitter with the hashtag #PrayForVictony to wish the singer a fruitful surgery and speedy recovery.
Davido, an award-winning musician, joined the fray with a terse post that read, “prayers up for @vict0ny.”
Oxlade also expressed shock over the incident while commiserating with the family of the deceased.
“Dear lord. Heal the wounded…comfort the families of the lost ones…. Till we meet again Doyin,” he wrote in one of the posts.
In another post, the ‘Away’ crooner simply wrote: “broken”.
Victony is signed to MainlandBlockParty, a record label owned by Tobi Mohammed.
The musician, also known by fans as the Outlaw King, had last year released ‘Saturn’, his debut extended play (EP).
# Victony Accident update
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc