Western Delta University – The Governing Council of the Western Delta University, Oghara, a private University approved by the Federal Government in 2007, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: University Registrar
Duties of the Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University except for financial matters which fall within the purview of the Bursar.
- By virtue of the position, the Registrar is the Secretary to the Governing Council, Senate, Congregation, Convocation and the Committees of these statutory bodies.
- The applicant must possess a good honours degree with a minimum of Second Class in the relevant disciplines. He/She must be ICT compliant.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 18 years post qualification experience, 10 of which must have been acquired within the university system.
- In any case, a suitable applicant must have attained not less than the status of a Deputy Registrar as at the time of applying.
Qualities of the Applicant:
- The applicant must be a person of impeccable character and must possess drive, initiative and foresight.
- The Applicant must be of pleasant disposition with sound leadership qualities and must be of good physical and mental health.
- Western Delta University is a private University with its own unique corporate operation & culture rooted in excellence and quality service delivery. Thus, the prospective applicant for the post of the Registrar must be a person capable of driving such a goal in a private university establishment.
- Therefore, every applicant is required to demonstrate such capability by submitting along with his/her application a written Statement of not less than 150 words, his/her Vision and Idea of how such excellence and quality service delivery would be driven by him/her, if offered the position.
The salary and other benefits attached to the post of Registrar are as approved by the Governing Council of the University.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies each of their Applications, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others, the following:
- Name in Full (Surname First in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- State of Origin,
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the referees, Applicants should request their referees to forward their references on their behalf directly to the “Vice-Chancellor” through the address below.
All Applications should be submitted to:
Western Delta University,
Oghara, Delta State.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
ALSO APPLY : Latest Vacancies In A Reputable Online News Platform
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]