Raeda Express is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for an Admin./Front Desk Officer who will undertake all receptionist, clerical and administrative duties of the office.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- You should have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premise and ensure that the office is kept clean and tidied at all time.
Applicants must be resident within Lekki – Ajah (Ajah preferably) environs and must possess the following:
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and General Computer Literacy.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Target oriented ability
- Good communication skill
- 0-2 Years experience
- Good communication skills
- Good enunciation and diction are essential
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Should not be older than 28.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Safety & security:
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]