Raeda Express is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for an Admin./Front Desk Officer who will undertake all receptionist, clerical and administrative duties of the office.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- You should have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premise and ensure that the office is kept clean and tidied at all time.
Applicants must be resident within Lekki – Ajah (Ajah preferably) environs and must possess the following:
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and General Computer Literacy.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Target oriented ability
- Good communication skill
- 0-2 Years experience
- Good communication skills
- Good enunciation and diction are essential
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Should not be older than 28.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Safety & security:
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates