Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a Food and Beverage firm situated in Ogun State however has presence in main states in Nigeria is trying to urgently fill the position under on the Head Office in Ogun State:
Job Tittle: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Ensure that every one inventory points are resolved and suggestions to related managers on key efficiency indicators equivalent to accuracy, efficiency, output and effectivity.
- Ensure coaching, scheduling, supervising, and analysis of all warehouse personnel, coordination of coaching actions, creating a workforce ambiance, and monitoring all staff by way of efficiency value determinations, teaching, and self-discipline.
- Manage inventory destruction and aged inventory elimination course of.
- Ensure warehouse personnel are answerable for duties such nearly as good house-keeping, inventory counts, and the place acceptable motion of inventory by way of use of pallet truck or fork raise truck.
- Establish priorities and direct loading workforce to fulfill buyer demand.
- Responsible for the safety of the product and warehouse.
- Handle all broken product orders and monitor standing of returned merchandise.
- Communicate with manufacturing personnel to make sure acceptable supplies can be found to satisfy manufacturing necessities.
- Developing and implementing insurance policies, procedures and SOPs to make sure constant high quality and working effectivity.
- Ensure compliance with security regulatory businesses, in addition to sustaining the fabric dealing with tools, guaranteeing that every one warehouse personnel are licensed on tools.
- Adhere to all well being and security insurance policies/procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and put on the required private protecting tools (PPE) whereas in the warehouse or manufacturing areas.
- Ensure adherence to meals high quality and meals security as per high quality requirements and/or Safe Quality Food necessities.
- Overseeing the loading and unloading of all stock and product for the placement.
- Direct and coordinate the actions of the warehouse and set up and preserve funds management.
- Maintain robust hyperlinks with all suppliers/distributors by way of common conferences and be sure that any points are being addressed.
- Ability to work in a quick paced working surroundings
- Experience in Food/ Beverage Manufacturing most well-liked
- Proven expertise in a Production surroundings
- Prior warehousing expertise required
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to work nicely with people
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Proven management expertise
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or a associated subject.
- 3-5 years Warehousing expertise in FMCG is required
- Must dwell in Ijebu-Ode and its environs
- Must have NYSC discharge or exemption certificates.
- Knowledge of the trade, materials dealing with, and merchandise is required
- Should have expertise in strategic decision making, workforce constructing, and negotiations
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Use Job Title as topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Note: Please don’t apply if you don’t qualify as solely shortlisted candidates will probably be contacted.
Check This job Also :College of Advance Health Science and Technology (CAHST) 2019 Recruitment
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate