Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Store Assistant
- Applications are welcomed from National Diploma (ND/OND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) certificates holders of Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering
- One or two (1-2) years associated expertise and/or coaching as an Inventory Manager or as Store Keeper can be an added benefit.
- Computer Skills – to create digital reviews utilizing software program applications like Microsoft Word and Excel and so forth.
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Time Management.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th July, 2019.
ALSO TRY THIS JOB : Latest Recruitment at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited [ 4 Positions ]
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers