Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Store Assistant
- Applications are welcomed from National Diploma (ND/OND) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) certificates holders of Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics and Engineering
- One or two (1-2) years associated expertise and/or coaching as an Inventory Manager or as Store Keeper can be an added benefit.
- Computer Skills – to create digital reviews utilizing software program applications like Microsoft Word and Excel and so forth.
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Time Management.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th July, 2019.
ALSO TRY THIS JOB : Latest Recruitment at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited [ 4 Positions ]
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]