Vacancy for Secretary in Ughelli Delta State
Esobito Halawani Foundation EHF , a newly Established Non-Governmental Organizations is currently Recruiting for the following Position.
Job Title : Secretary
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ughelli, Delta State.
The Secretary will be an individual that is highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and extremely detail-oriented. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the foundation’s top management staff and other members of the Esobito Group, carrying out tasks ranging from standard to complex problem solving and creative duties.
Must possess the ability to take complete and take action on assignments with minimal direction and supervision.
• Provide general administrative support to the main office team
• Manage emails, calls, and follow-ups
• Communicate and investigate issues of interests
• Prepare documents, bringing notes, spreadsheets, and presentation
• Maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc
• Oversee the day-to-day running of the foundation
• Support development team members in project work requested, including budgeting and finance
• Assist with other administration and organizational duties and tasks as assigned
• A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma is required.
(Educational background in Office and Secretarial Management/Administration is an added advantage)
ALSO CHECK : Pharmacy and Supply Chain Specialist at The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)
• Must be female, resident in Ughelli, and not more than 35 years of age
• Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, and Powerpoint]
• Strong working knowledge of Google Mail, Calendar, Contacts and sheets
• Excellent social media organization, navigation, and presence
• Effective and proven interpersonal skills
• Deep knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
• Familiarity with basic research methods reporting techniques
• Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
The salary structure will be discussed at the time of hiring.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV/Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the mail subject.
Both documents should not exceed 5 pages. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: December 15, 2020.
Late entries WILL NOT be accepted.
Job Search Terms in Ughelli : Apply for Latest Jobs Vacancies in Ughelli Today
job vacancies in ughelli 2020
job vacancies in ughelli
job vacancies in ughelli north
job vacancies in ughelli South
job opportunities in ughelli
job vacancies in beta glass ughelli
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal