C.Woermann Nigeria Limited – As a buying and selling home wealthy in custom and with many many years of expertise in Africa, we distribute high-quality technical items. Our native prospects come from the manufacturing, agricultural, transport and building industries.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Automotive
Location: Kano (work stations, Northern Business environ)
- We are in search of a professional Sales Executive with Sales expertise and expertise for the promotion of Automotive Spare Parts.
- The Sales Executive is our key level of contact for shoppers and offers Sales, Researches and Northern Market exploration.
- To help the present staff and to hold out gross sales actions for our Automotive Spare Parts and associated merchandise.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure efficient buyer satisfaction and after gross sales care
- Delivering of invoices and aiding with assortment of cost, when required
- Meet gross sales targets and aims assigned by the Sales Manager
- Participating in advertising and marketing occasions like commerce reveals, seminars
- Provide suggestions on a month-to-month base about potential prospects (sizzling enquiries and goal prospects)
- Searching for brand spanking new shoppers and tasks
- Focus on sure Automotive Industrial in Northern Parts of Nigeria (Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Abuja and so forth.) and industrial viable enterprise environ with the Northern Part.
- Maintain and develop current and new prospects
- Carry out market analysis, competitor and buyer surveys
- Reporting & Follow up of buyer visits àquality suggestions (Demanding merchandise, Available Products, rivals actions and so forth.)
- Readiness to journey inside Nigeria
- Valid Driving license
- Technical understanding and expertise in Automotive/Trucking Industry
- B.Sc / HND in any associated area
- Minimum 2 years gross sales expertise
- Age restrict: 25 – 35 years
- Excellent interpersonal communication expertise (English and Hausa Language) in verbally and writing
- Must be Kano based mostly
- Tribe: Hausa
- Computer literacy MS Office and presumably SAP
- Good networking and connection skills
- Sales expertise in Automotive or different associated areas
- An attention-grabbing process in a properly established German Company
- International Business Atmosphere
- Resumption: instantly.
APPLY ALSO FOR : Job For Head, Board Governance Centre at KPMG, 10th May, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited