BluDive Technologies Limited is a vibrant IT firm which gives enterprise options to companies of all sizes and complexity. An IBM Business Partner primarily based in Lagos, Nigeria, BluDive Technologies gives a variety of IT options and companies to allow purchasers all through West Africa to function their companies in a more adept, efficient and price environment friendly method.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Bludive Technologies is on the lookout for proficient, enthusiastic, and career-minded people to affix our Nigerian IT group the place you’ll have the chance to work with the acknowledged chief within the extremely dynamic Enterprises options application house
- Our present buyer base features a rising variety of corporations within the Financial Services Industries
- We are on the lookout for motivated Sales Professionals to work in these and lots of different market verticals.
- Drive income and market share in an outlined account record or trade vertical.
- Execute in opposition to an outlined sale execution plan.
- Manage quite a few accounts concurrently.
- Create & articulate compelling worth propositions.
- Accelerate buyer adoption.
- Maintain a strong gross sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Achieve assigned income goal by promoting Bludive full line of options and companies to international leaders within the industrial and business merchandise house.
- Significantly prolong the prevailing strategic relationship with prospects/prospects.
- Drive and handle the complete gross sales cycle – from figuring out the appropriate enterprise initiatives and constructing a aggressive worth proposition to negotiating via shut.
- Competent within the means to forecast and assess income alternatives.
- Investigate and perceive the interior enterprise processes of potential purchasers.
- Build excessive degree govt/C-Level relationship gross sales long run partnership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/associated discipline or equal expertise.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience promoting IT/enterprise options to main accounts
- Successful gross sales monitor report
- Ability to work in a staff and objectives pushed
- Consistent prime performer
- Fluent in English.
- Fixed wage is between N120,000 to N250,000 per thirty days.
- Note: Commission could be very engaging.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th June, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
Subscribe to Get Job & News Alert on your Email
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 8
- Contract Job 6
- Engineering Jobs 13
- Entry-level Jobs 205
- Featured 8
- Full time jobs 743
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Internship Jobs 36
- JOB FOR SSCE 62
- Jobs and Recruitment 1167
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 5
- Jobs in Education 9
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 77
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 105
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 230
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 768
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Oil and Gas Company 26
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 4