Netcom has been Nigeria’s main Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying forward of the competitors with innovative platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber know-how. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to steer their market house by conserving tempo with the speedy adjustments in IT improvements, making certain relevance to particular enterprise initiatives required to maximise income era.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Project Implementation Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Short abstract of the job
- The Project implementation engineer can be grounded in each methods administration and community engineering. You can be accountable for the total mission life cycle from the implementation stage to handing over, you could be capable of show hands-on expertise in delivering varied tasks within the IT sector.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and administration elements of tasks.
- Accountable for the profitable completion of engineering tasks.
- Schedule and monitor mission exercise to realize an “on-time” consequence together with follow-up with exterior suppliers to make sure well timed response to motion objects.
- Monitor mission price exercise to realize an “in budget” consequence.
- Ensure efficient engineering and Client communications.
- Timely preparation and release of engineering mission proposals (e.g. BoM, community diagrams, mission timeline, buy requests, client invoices).
- Interpreting shoppers’ necessities, figuring out and addressing design parameters and engineering issues and making certain options are applied.
- Closing and updating of mission engineering tickets.
- Ensure that every one tasks are properly documented and arranged.
- Completing all assigned duties as delegated by the mission supervisor.
- Effective communication expertise each verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and people inside and out of doors the Company.
- Willing to carry out work or help outdoors workplace hour.
- Highly motivated and resourceful.
- Must be a workforce participant and be capable of prioritize totally different request and necessities.
- Minimum of 5 years of expertise in Managing Projects
- A Degree in Computer Engineering or associated subject
- Certifications (PMP, CAPM) is a plus.
- Experience in working with a number of self-discipline tasks.
- Project administration expertise.
- Excellent IT/Computer expertise (e.g. Microsoft Office software program, different firm and particular software program purposes), Basic IP networking expertise.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Strong organizational expertise, efficient management expertise and assured decision-making skill.
- The skill to work inside budgets and deadlines.
- Patience and the power to take care of people.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august