Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a group of ahead pondering Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work expertise in administration and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a supplier of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service supply has made us a primary option to our rising clientele in varied sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Evaluating employees efficiency and making acceptable suggestions to Management and making certain good relationships between staff and good circulate of knowledge between staff and Management.
- Assist in planning, monitoring and appraising worker KPI’s and making certain self-discipline of staff, mediating worker grievances and counseling thereafter.
- Actively taking part as at when wanted together with researching and evaluating job promoting choices to make sure that assets are utilized in a value efficient method and are reaching a various pool of candidates
- Documenting human assets actions by finishing varieties experiences, logs and information and coping with staff requests concerning human assets points and issues
- Conducting initials orientation for newly employed staff recording new hires, exists, modifications in roles and depart issues.
- Organize the interior construction of the Company as referring to employees issues, challenge correspondence and advise the Management on all personnel/employees issues. Making certain that employees come to work on time and shut on the acceptable time.
- Attending to all different issues the Management might refer or assign you every time required.
- Managing the corporate’s human assets affairs to make sure environment friendly day –to-day operating of the corporate, together with efficient use of workforce, reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Director and Directors.
- Liaising with the opposite senior degree Manger within the recruitment, placement, orientation, coaching and retention of latest employees in keeping with Management’s manpower goal and targets and making certain staff adjust to firm insurance policies throughout recruitment and on the job; and likewise guarantee strict adherence to regulatory/authorities legal guidelines and insurance policies.
- Determining and sustaining acceptable efficiency/productiveness enhancement outlines for periodic employees appraisal in keeping with the Management’s human assets targets and aims.
- Ensuring strict employees adherence to all firm’s insurance policies. Programs, code of conduct and authorised guidelines, requirements, process and processes, liaising with Management for shelling out of acceptable disciplinary actions in opposition to erring employees members.
- Liaising with Company’s Accountant to make sure that employees salaries and wages are paid appropriately and well timed and that every one inner management measures are noticed to forestall fraudulent/deceptive funds to employees or service suppliers or any individuals/organizations
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any Social Science, Human Resources or Management self-discipline
- A Masters’ Degree in associated discipline will likely be thought of an asset
- Male ideally, between ages 35 – 45
- Graduate member Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or Nigerian Institute of Management most well-liked
- Minimum of seven years progressive working expertise in space of human assets in a acknowledged group
- Relevant certifications will likely be thought of an asset.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their Application and CV to: [email protected] Kindly use the Job Title as the topic of your electronic mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines