ADT Solutions & Services – We are a local Australian business that was established back in 2010. We work with your business to overcome IT hurdles, allowing you to focus on your business – what you do best!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
- Drive and facilitate the annual performance management system, from goal setting (Scorecard development) through to half year/year end appraisals to the preparation of annual Employee Development Plan
- Responsible for the monthly payroll administration
- Manage the Staff Welfare and Benefits Scheme in line with Company’s policies and procedures.
- Manage staff disciplinary and grievance issues in line with policy and advise management accordingly
- Participate in leading and managing Organisational change initiatives, with a focus on the people side of change management.
- Manage and maintain Company Compensation Structure
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining HR Annual Budget
- Manage employee relations and counseling when need arises
- Acts in a confidential capacity handling internal and external inquiries from employees and departments
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as performance appraisals and confirmation rates
- Perform such duties as assigned by CEO
- Review and maintain HR policies, processes and procedures, enforcing compliance with policy and ensuring the update and initiation of new policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices and in support of the Organisational strategy and direction.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Review and update Organizational charts for the company as at when due
- Manage and coordinate effective new hire induction programmes ensuring seamless and successful implementation.
- Organize and coordinate the company’s Knowledge Sharing initiative as part of a larger competency development and gap bridging programme
Check this Job out : Ongoing Job Recruitments at DKT International, 20th May, 2019
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE