A reputable Visual Brand Agency in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Admin Executive
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly Compensation & Benefits
- Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
- Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR executive or higher post.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Should have advance verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Also Check this Job : Graduate Transaction Trainees needed In A Reputable Bank in Nigeria, July 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)