A reputable Visual Brand Agency in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Admin Executive
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
- Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly Compensation & Benefits
- Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
- Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR executive or higher post.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Should have advance verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Also Check this Job : Graduate Transaction Trainees needed In A Reputable Bank in Nigeria, July 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august