Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a totally indigenous organization included in February, 1980 to offer Port Services to the hinterland transport communities within the nation. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to help the fast industrialization and growth of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
APPLY ALSO FOR :
Job Title: Freight and Forwarding Manager
- Initiates and coordinates the implementation of permitted Freight Forwarding Strategies, (Import, Export and Air Freight) operational plans, and procedures.
- Develops and implements Freight Forwarding insurance policies, procedures, and necessities to ship the goal advantages and monetary financial savings
- Prepares and presents departmental annual plans and budgets according to company objectives and goals
- Coordinates and displays all of the Company’s freight forwarding operations actions in a cheap method
- Maintains and communicates data and implications of modifications in export and import rules and different related rules; political state of affairs; modifications in competitors and market tendencies as it could have an effect on actions of freight forwarding operations
- Develops and manages relationships with related regulatory or exterior our bodies or contacts corresponding to Customs, NPA, Terminal Operators, SSS and so on.
- Negotiates and quotes aggressive charges promptly for freight and customs clearance jobs for automobiles, bulk cargos or containers, imports and exports, air freight Amongst others
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Logistics, Purchasing and Supply or any associated self-discipline
- MBA or associated grasp’s degree is a bonus
- Exceptional information of export and air freight
- Relevant skilled certification in Shipping or Maritime Operations e.g. Chartered Institute of Shipping (CIS) and membership of council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN) is required
- Minimum of seven years cognate expertise in a Freight Forwarding with at least three years in a managerial place.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced surroundings.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as topic of the e-mail.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative