Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a Marine security vessel and Logistics Company executing initiatives for primary IOC’s in Nigeria with sturdy presence in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Our Client has its headquarters in Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the place underneath:
- Collaborate with auditing corporations to verify appropriate compliance with all legal guidelines
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based totally on evaluation and knowledge opinions
- Review all financial plans and budgets generally to seek for value low cost alternate options
- Examine all financial opinions and knowledge rigorously to look at for discrepancies
- Create strategies to forestall errors in info assortment and calculations
- Oversee all agency accounts and investments
- Create month-to-month and annual opinions to find out outcomes, tendencies, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash motion by monitoring transactions and generally reviewing inside opinions
- Supervise and deal with financial division workers, along with accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance workforce members by clarifying roles and providing helpful recommendations
- Suggest updates and enhancements for accounting strategies, along with payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that every one financial transactions are appropriately recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting strategies to regulate to authorities legal guidelines and legal guidelines
- Minimum: 10 years cognate experience.
- ACA/ACCA together with a terrific first Degree
- Exposure to the marine corporations/ oil & gasoline commerce will be an additional benefit
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are aggressive based totally on commerce necessities.
How To Apply
Interested and licensed candidates should:
Click here to apply