Vacancy for Finance Officer at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund
The Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (WF) was established in 2011 to increase women’s participation in Nigerian governance at all levels and to address growing concerns about gender disparities in elective and appointive positions. The Fund’s mission is to ensure that women in Nigerian politics have access to resources.
We’re looking for people to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Vacancy for Finance Officer
Job Type: One year with possibility of renewal.
- Fundraising, administration, financial reporting, investment, due diligence, organisational growth and development, human relations.
Job Description for Finance Officer
- Be professional and versatile in the use of online QuickBooks.
- Support the financial aspects of the NWTF transactions in line with NWTF’s policy.
- Be a source of financial advice to the NWTF’s CEO and other employees.
- Prepare and/or review for the CEO’s approval administrative and financial forms, content and sufficiency, all documents of administrative and financial nature to which the NWTF may be a party or which otherwise affect its financial and administrative rights or obligations.
- Vacancy for Finance Officer
- Prepare budgets to proposals and financial report of grants to donors, and ensure financial reporting of grantees and projects implemented by NWTF.
- Advise NWTF on prospective sources of funds and prepare appropriate budget in a timely manner.
- Deliver on responsibilities in accordance with the Strategic Plans of the NWTF’s and the agreed performance objectives
- Review and verify financial transactions, activities, and documentation.
- Support and report to the Grants Manager
- Propose, execute, and maintain a financial investment plan for the consideration.
- Financial forecasting during project implementation phases;
- Process payments, file and archive all relevant documents (vouchers, invoices);
- Develop budget status reports, monthly and quarterly financial progress report Maintain inventory of records of project deliverables, documents, files, equipment and materials.
- Keep abreast of administrative, financial and regulatory issues that affect private Trust Funds generally and that affect the Trust Fund’s programmes and units specifically to anticipate administrative and financial issues that may arise;
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
- An institution with strong, strategic, and steady financial and administrative growth.
Requirements for Finance Officer
- Educational Requirement: University Degree or HND in Accounting and Finance.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience as an accountant or financial officer or finance and administrative officer, ideally with an NGO or development project.
Condition of Service for Finance Officer at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund
- Competitive and Negotiable
How to Apply for Finance Officer at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline for Finance Officer at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund 15th November, 2021.