Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a number one Offshore Logistics firm with an exponential development plan is in search of the companies of an expertise skilled to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Alert executives about cancelations or new conferences
- Conduct analysis, compile knowledge, and put together papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of administrators.
- Attend conferences with a view to document minutes.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of conferences.
- Follow up on motion factors from conferences on behalf of executives.
- Coordinate and direct workplace companies, akin to information and funds preparation, protocol, personnel, and housekeeping, with a view to support executives.
- Prepare confidential and delicate paperwork.
- Meet with people, particular curiosity teams and others on behalf of executives.
- Manage and keep executives’ calendar and schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reviews, memos, letters, monetary statements and different paperwork, utilizing phrase processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software program.
- Supervise and prepare different administration employees.
- Review working practices and procedures with a view to decide whether or not enhancements might be made in areas akin to workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and working insurance policies and procedures for staff.
- Working with division pointers and commonplace process.
- Operate and keep an efficient submitting system for the division.
- Record and monitor all prices and bills for the executives.
- Process invoices and produce reviews for all of the budgets and liaising intently with the Finance division.
- Manage and keep stationary provides.
- Follow by way of any modifications to the catastrophe restoration plan.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reviews with a view to decide their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, kind, and distribute incoming correspondence, together with faxes and electronic mail.
- File and retrieve company paperwork, information, and reviews.
- Receive and decide entry for guests.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform common workplace duties akin to ordering provides, sustaining information administration programs, and performing primary workplace duties.
- Prepare agendas and plan for committee, administration, board, and different conferences.
- Make journey preparations and schedules for executives.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor/HND Degree
- NYSC certificates/Exemption letter
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigerian (ICSAN) Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ expertise in secretarial and administrative assist for executives ideally as a Personal Assistant.
- Intermediate information of Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- The skill to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what wants doing and to do it.
- Ability to make sure that the best requirements of high quality and buyer care are achieved.
- Ability to kind profitable relationships, working with all ranges of the group.
- Ability to work flexibly and beneath personal initiative to realize targets.
- The resilience to cope with durations of labor stress and diplomacy to cope with tough staff, prospects, contactors and others in the midst of their duties.
- Reliable, with the power to take care of excessive ranges of service.
- Motivated with the power to successfully work on personal initiative.
- Physical health and psychological agility to profitable operate for an prolonged interval if required.
- Proficient in using English Language.
- Proficient in using commonplace laptop software program packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to be taught bespoke packages if required.
- Good interpersonal and communication ability.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work in a various crew.
- Ability to work beneath stress to agreed deadlines and adapt to alter.
- Ability to provide minutes of assembly and draft/edit written paperwork and correspondences independently.
- Ability to retrieve data from related sources by way of analysis.
- Ability to deal with confidential and delicate supplies.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their detailed CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title because the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
Note: That the dates of every of your work expertise ought to embrace the beginning month and year and cease month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.
Don’t Miss : Ongoing Job Recruitment at Holy Trinity Hospital
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]