Stern & Kay Consulting Limited was registered in August 2003. We are within the enterprise of offering Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Responsible for the organisation’s accounting and monetary administration features.
- Manages the varied accounts of the organisation and ensures satisfactory monetary controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates/supervises the annual audit in collaboration with the External Auditors.
- Establishes and maintains acceptable inside controls to safeguard property.
- To make sure the organisation’s monetary laptop techniques, manuals and procedures are up to date
- Maintains and updates procedural manuals as wanted.
- Maintains correct stock of property by the Fixed Assets Register.
- Maintains data of workers journey advances and compilation of un-retired advances at the top of every month.
- Prepares fee vouchers and uploads accepted funds on banking platforms for the Managing Director .
- Acts as an interface between the organisation and its bankers.
- Assists within the organisation’s debt assortment efforts. Ensures receivables are paid in a well timed method.
- Supervises the work of the Accounts Clerk.
- Performs money administration features. Ensures Client accounts are correctly funded.
- Oversees and directs all basic accounting features, together with chart of correct accounting of transactions and to advertise operational effectivity throughout the organisation.
- Prepares the organisation’s annual funds and money circulation projections.
- Maintains satisfactory data of all transactions and ensures that transactions are posted every day/weekly (i.e. native banking transactions, receipts, cheque funds, petty money transactions, price notes, and so on).
- Prepares the organisation’s Accounts and Management Reports together with month-to-month P & L and Balance Sheet.
- Conducts every day, weekly and month-to-month financial institution reconciliation.
- Prepares the month-to-month Staff payroll and coordinates such issues with the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE Tax, Pension, Withholding Tax and VAT, and remittance to the related native authorities on a month-to-month foundation.
- Proficient with MS Office (phrase, excel, Power level) and information of important accounting software program utilization similar to Peachtree, Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, Tally and so on.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication expertise.
- Strong consideration to element and confidentiality.
- Proven working expertise as a price accountant or in a related area.
- Thorough information of accounting and company finance rules and procedures.
- A graduate with background in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years core accounting duties with the power to work with out supervision.
- Candidate should be an Associate member of ICAN or ACCA.
- Organisational expertise with consideration to element.
- Reporting expertise, deadline-oriented, time administration.
- Reasoning means, mathematical means, and logical pondering expertise.
- Problem fixing and Effective time-management expertise.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent laptop expertise (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, heat and compassionate character.
- Proficiency in phrase construction and composition.
- Excellent administrative expertise.
CHECK THIS ALSO :
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
TYPE HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delsu News
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State