Stern & Kay Consulting Limited was registered in August 2003. We are within the enterprise of offering Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- Responsible for the organisation’s accounting and monetary administration features.
- Manages the varied accounts of the organisation and ensures satisfactory monetary controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates/supervises the annual audit in collaboration with the External Auditors.
- Establishes and maintains acceptable inside controls to safeguard property.
- To make sure the organisation’s monetary laptop techniques, manuals and procedures are up to date
- Maintains and updates procedural manuals as wanted.
- Maintains correct stock of property by the Fixed Assets Register.
- Maintains data of workers journey advances and compilation of un-retired advances at the top of every month.
- Prepares fee vouchers and uploads accepted funds on banking platforms for the Managing Director .
- Acts as an interface between the organisation and its bankers.
- Assists within the organisation’s debt assortment efforts. Ensures receivables are paid in a well timed method.
- Supervises the work of the Accounts Clerk.
- Performs money administration features. Ensures Client accounts are correctly funded.
- Oversees and directs all basic accounting features, together with chart of correct accounting of transactions and to advertise operational effectivity throughout the organisation.
- Prepares the organisation’s annual funds and money circulation projections.
- Maintains satisfactory data of all transactions and ensures that transactions are posted every day/weekly (i.e. native banking transactions, receipts, cheque funds, petty money transactions, price notes, and so on).
- Prepares the organisation’s Accounts and Management Reports together with month-to-month P & L and Balance Sheet.
- Conducts every day, weekly and month-to-month financial institution reconciliation.
- Prepares the month-to-month Staff payroll and coordinates such issues with the Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE Tax, Pension, Withholding Tax and VAT, and remittance to the related native authorities on a month-to-month foundation.
- Proficient with MS Office (phrase, excel, Power level) and information of important accounting software program utilization similar to Peachtree, Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, Tally and so on.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication expertise.
- Strong consideration to element and confidentiality.
- Proven working expertise as a price accountant or in a related area.
- Thorough information of accounting and company finance rules and procedures.
- A graduate with background in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years core accounting duties with the power to work with out supervision.
- Candidate should be an Associate member of ICAN or ACCA.
- Organisational expertise with consideration to element.
- Reporting expertise, deadline-oriented, time administration.
- Reasoning means, mathematical means, and logical pondering expertise.
- Problem fixing and Effective time-management expertise.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent laptop expertise (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, heat and compassionate character.
- Proficiency in phrase construction and composition.
- Excellent administrative expertise.
CHECK THIS ALSO :
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]