Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group targeted on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now spans 16 international locations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a agency believer in technical innovation, to assist us assure distinctive client service and forefront monetary options. Our rising world success displays our dedication to the newest options, the most effective people, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working tradition. To assist us drive our success into the long run, we’re on the lookout for resourceful people to hitch our devoted staff at our workplaces.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Head, Personal Banking
Job ID: 41816
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- Has general accountability for setting, coordinating, cascading and executing the technique for Personal Banking (incl. Blue, silver, govt, non-public banking and office banking) throughout Stanbic IBTC by means of the Suites (PRB), Zones, Product Houses and different buyer channels i.e. digital and CCC.
- Accountable for setting the banks Retail branding technique working with Marketing staff to make sure model presence internally and externally and throughout varied media utilizing ATL and BTL advertising techniques.
- Accountable for portfolio and product administration throughout the PB segments working with Segment and Product heads to make sure the suitable worth propositions are pushed throughout the completely different segments based mostly on worth.
- Setting and driving PB funds numbers, aligning Budget to Strategy, Structure and the suitable KRA’s to drive supply.
- Accountable for the operational state of Personal Markets, for driving change inside these markets, by means of a transparent technique, and making certain that people, course of and expertise are aligned.
- To work with the Zonal Heads in optimising the Personal Market’s worth propositions.
- To leverage and optimise people, sources, channels, enterprise and threat controls consistent with market potential, to maximise enterprise progress, retention and profitability targets throughout the Bank and making certain strict alignment with the PBB technique.
- Execution of Strategy and Alignment with Structure and Performance KRA’s
- Segment gross sales progress
- Risk administration and compliance
- People administration
- Implement distribution working mannequin and worth proposition
- Customer expertise
- Operational effectivity and effectiveness and alter administration
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Job for Technical Officer (NYSC Intern) at Swift MediSpark Limited
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree from any accredited college.
- Retail Banking skilled qualification
- Product Management qualification
- Professional Certification ACIB; NIM, ACA,
- Personal and Business Banking experience- 10 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]