Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce market centered on driving intra-African commerce in addition to commerce between Africa and the world by expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- We are looking for reliable candidates who work effectively with out sacrificing accuracy
- Must have the ability to deal with numerical information, deal with a number of duties with deadlines, and supply clear and full studies to administration.
- Apply for grants and monetary aids
- Complying with all firm, native, state, and federal accounting and monetary laws.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting monetary information.
- Creating periodic studies, similar to steadiness sheets, revenue & loss statements, and so forth.
- Presenting information to managers, buyers, and different entities.
- Maintaining correct monetary information.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping knowledgeable about present laws regarding finance and accounting.
- Assisting administration within the decision-making course of by getting ready budgets and monetary forecasts.
- Verify, allocate, publish and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting studies and current their outcomes
- Any different duties and tasks as wanted.
- Prepare asset, legal responsibility and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account data
- Document monetary transactions by getting into account data
- Recommend monetary actions by analyzing accounting choices
- Summarize present monetary standing by accumulating data; getting ready steadiness sheet, revenue and loss statement and different studies
- Substantiate monetary transactions by auditing paperwork
- Maintain accounting controls by getting ready and recommending insurance policies and procedures
- Reconcile monetary discrepancies by accumulating and analyzing account data
- Secure monetary data by finishing database backups
- Pay Salaries
- Must be Honest
- Have a agency grasp of accounting and monetary practices and laws
- Have possess sturdy pc and verbal and written communication expertise.
- Must be immediate, detail-oriented, skilled, and analytical.
- Excellent presentation expertise with the flexibility to efficiently talk complicated
- quantitative information to decision makers.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB ALSO : Recruitment at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), 6th July, 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]