Job Title: Community Relations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The Community relations supervisor will help the company to ship its work in a strategy that displays care and respect to the host communities by which the group operates.
- The perform contains working intently with people all through the enterprise along with mission managers and entrance line teams to make sure our host communities discover out about upcoming enchancment work and the way in which it might presumably impact them
- Act as custodian of most of the people enquirers database.
- Conduct the associated analysis of information accrued contained in the workforce and act on the analysis to reinforce provide.
- Manage relationships with inside and exterior stakeholders, along with representing the enterprise at public conferences/boards.
- Managing a small workforce of neighborhood relations advisors,
- Identify potential reputational risks and help devise strategies and plans to mitigate them.
- Devise and develop strategies and actions, on a neighborhood basis, which help the availability of the neighborhood relations objectives.
- Responsible for the operational administration of high-volume incoming enquiries and complaints, along with constituent factors raised by authorities representatives.
- Within the context of a nationwide, single-process technique, determine and implement the very best methods, inside every the neighborhood relations workforce and the route teams, for coping with incoming complaints and enquirers.
- A confirmed monitor file in buyer relationship administration.
- Ability to work correctly with volunteers.
- Ability to work correctly beneath stress, juggle competing requires and preserve good working relations with staff and media. Able to work efficiently as a workforce participant
- Working knowledge of environmental factors, environmental protection and the federal electoral and legislative course of.
- Strong experience of managing a workforce.
- Proven ability to have an effect on inside and exterior stakeholders.
- Highly developed problem-solving talents.
- Ability to analyse data and make strategies.
- Bachelor’s diploma in Communications, Journalism, Political Science or related self-discipline or combination of education and experience
- 5 years experience in neighborhood & media relations, with background in grassroots organizing and public affairs
- Excellent oral and written communication talents is non-negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and licensed candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers