Job Vacancies at Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) for Graduates • Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Recruitment
The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a number one and respected non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious illnesses equivalent to HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and most cancers by way of the supply of prevention, analysis, therapy, capability constructing, analysis, and care and help companies.
We are recruiting to fill the positions beneath:
Job Title: Site Implementation Assistant (ADHOC)
Location: FCT, Abuja / Nasarawa
Immediate Supervisor / Reports to: Program Officer IPC&QI & Project Director SECURE-Nigeria
Scheduled Work Times: Monday – Friday (flexibility, prepared to journey and work weekends)
- Strengthening Global Health Security Agenda in Nigeria (SECURE-Nigeria), a mission with funding help from US-CDC, will help systematic implementation of each broad-based and disease-specific Infection Prevention Control (IPC) intervention essential to stop transmission of rising infectious illnesses, together with respiratory pathogens equivalent to COVID-19 and tuberculosis.
- SECURE-Nigeria will construct upon present IPC actions and capacities to reinforce well being system preparedness by way of strengthening IPC interventions and packages by leveraging on PEPFAR supported services
- This mission will improve well being system preparedness for future pandemics by constructing sustainable, broad-based IPC capability, utilizing PEPFAR supported services as a mannequin organizations.
Summary / Overview
- The Site Implementation Assistant might be answerable for sustaining hospital/website degree documentation register for all project-related exercise, compiling all site-level indicator for reporting and helping the power IPC Focal Person to doc and observe course of indicators for all facility-level IPC interventions.
institute of human virology nigeria recruitment
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Compile and collect information for processing and coming into into databases.
- Support the Facility Focal Person to conduct facility IPC evaluation.
- Enter all IPC associated actions into the related registers.
- Collate and report all site-level IPC indicators for reporting.
- Support pattern assortment and linkage companies.
- Maintain of all site-based mission registers.
- Work intently with IPC Program Officer and Facility IPC Focal Persons to trace IPC particular interventions.
- Ensure all samples are collected following triaging for COVID-19, TB and different respiratory pathogens.
- B.Sc or it is equal in any discipline.
- Age: between 20-35 years of age.
- Must be outcome oriented with the power to concentrate to particulars and set priorities
- Ability to carry out a number of difficult duties with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit good interpersonal relationship, written and oral communications abilities and group participant.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Should have efficient time administration abilities assembly timelines.
- Ability to foretell and establish potential issues, take corrective/preventive actions.
- Should be versatile and able to study.
Job Title: Program Officer, Infection Prevention and Control & Continuous Quality
Location: FCT, Abuja / Nasarawa
Immediate Supervisor / Reports to: Principal Investigator SECURE-Nigeria & Project Director SECURE-Nigeria
Scheduled Work Times: Monday – Friday (Flexibility, prepared to journey and work weekends)
- Strengthening Global Health Security Agenda in Nigeria (SECURE-Nigeria), a mission with funding help from US-CDC, will help systematic implementation of each broad-based and illness particular Infection Prevention Control (IPC) intervention essential to stop transmission of rising infectious illnesses, together with respiratory pathogens equivalent to COVID-19 and tuberculosis.
- SECURE-Nigeria will construct upon present IPC actions and capacities to reinforce well being system preparedness by way of strengthening IPC interventions and packages by leveraging on PEPFAR supported services. This mission will improve well being system preparedness for future pandemics by constructing sustainable, broad-based IPC capability, utilizing PEPFAR supported services as a mannequin organizations.
Operational Contacts / Primary working relationships might be with the next: services and state based mostly groups, NCDC and state ministry of well being, US-CDC Atlanta, coordinating US-CDC Nigeria group and different stakeholders throughout the states.
Summary / Overview
- Program Officer IPC/QI offers technical help, coaching, and operational help as wanted to enhance IPC capability of supported services
- S/he helps facility, state and nationwide groups with creating and implementing IPC practices, investigation, monitoring and reporting of focused IPC intervention in healthcare services.
- S/he additionally helps ongoing capability constructing of healthcare employees concerning an infection management protocols, insurance policies and intervention, and for implementing focused high quality enchancment actions to enhance gaps in facility IPC program
- The Program Officer IPC/QI additionally conducts studying conferences of the state IPC group to share best practices
- S/he coordinates reporting of all website and state degree mission actions, working intently with mission director to help and develop IPC infrastructures at all ranges.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide technical management to drive website implementation of focused IPC actions.
- With Project Director, present ongoing capability constructing on IPC to Facility IPC Committee.
- Support creation of IPC committee (additionally known as Patient Safety Committee) at every supported facility. Coordinate its actions, chair their weekly conferences, produce minutes and follow-up on motion factors. Report again on its actions to the Project Director.
- Provide onsite mentoring to facility IPC committee to assessment the implementation of IPC interventions.
- Support the implementation of healthcare employees and affected person triaging for COVID-19 and tuberculosis.
- Support reorganization of care supply at the power degree to reinforce IPC processes, establish above website degree IPC gaps for focused enchancment.
- Support the implementation of high quality enchancment actions with give attention to IPC for COVID-19 and tuberculosis.
- Support website degree groups to develop IPC enchancment mission actions into scientific summary.
- Coordinate month-to-month website IPC Quality enchancment assembly with facility IPC committee.
- Support innovation to fulfill targets.
- Work intently with IHVN state and central groups to advertise and steady high quality enchancment at the websites.
- Produce weekly reports together with information for monitoring of exercise.
- Organize quarterly enchancment collaborative conferences.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- B.A, B.S, MD, MBBS, BMChB, BPharm, RN, MPH or equal Degree. At least one to 2 years’ expertise working at the power degree. Two of this have to be working within the Quality Improvement or Infection Prevention and Control Program.
- Previous expertise within the tuberculosis or TB/HIV program and familiarity with the Nigerian well being system.
- An Advanced Degree in Public Health or associated background is required.
- A demonstrable data of high quality enchancment strategies together with PDSA and rules of co design, enchancment collaborative, run chart evaluation can also be required.
- A demonstrable data of commonplace and disease-specific IPC, multi-modal strategy to IPC, WHO core IPC element is required.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, use easy analytical strategies to attract conclusions, and put together reports and shows that talk findings in clear language.
- Clear understanding of IPC within the context of world well being security, emergency preparedness and response can also be required.
- Specialist Qualification in Infection Control.
- Specialist Qualification in Quality Improvement.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one web page Cover Letter as one MS Word doc explaining suitability for the place to Deputy Director, Human Resources by way of this electronic mail tackle: [email protected]
- Application should explicitly state the place utilized for within the topic of the e-mail
- Candidates are suggested to offer three skilled referees with electronic mail addresses and cellphone numbers
- Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline 1st December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Job Vacancies at Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Recruitment
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]