Facebook – Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to present people the ability to construct neighborhood and convey the world nearer collectively. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger each month to remain related with family and friends, to find what’s happening on the planet, and to share and categorical what issues to them.
Facebook is outlined by our distinctive tradition – one which rewards affect. We encourage people to be daring and clear up the issues they care most about. We work in small groups and transfer quick to develop new merchandise, always iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve solely begun to meet our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: UX Researcher – Mixed Methods, New Product Experimentation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The New Product Experimentation (NPE) group builds standalone apps and experiences that discover person behaviors and desires which might be mission aligned however not lined by Facebook’s present product portfolio. Our objective is to innovate from inside Facebook by testing and iterating on a various set of merchandise, every with their very own hypotheses, people issues and goal audiences, that may finally mature into significant new alternatives for Facebook. One space we’re focusing is constructing impactful zero to at least one merchandise that solves essential people issues in Nigeria (in addition to adjoining markets). This place can be based mostly in Lagos, Nigeria.
- As a researcher supporting NPE’s Nigeria merchandise, you’ll have the chance to associate intently with our tightly built-in groups which have vital freedom to function with the time, people and house essential to conceive, construct and launch completely novel standalone apps and / or experiences in Nigeria. Research is paramount to the NPE’s success; and formative analysis is essential for figuring out the suitable latent must sort out, and evaluative analysis is required to establish alternatives to enhance and put together our merchandise for the market.
- For this function, we’re searching for skilled researchers with a blended strategies background, together with each qualitative and a few quantitative strategies, integrating numerous sources of insights collectively. The proper candidate could have a confirmed monitor document of impactful and artistic analysis utilizing each qualitative and quantitative strategies, glorious communication and collaboration talents, ardour for fixing essential issues for underserved populations, and luxury working in a flat and fast-moving organization.
UX Researcher, Mixed Methods, New Product Experimentation Responsibilities
- Work intently with NPE’s Nigeria product groups to establish and prioritize analysis matters
- Design main analysis that deal with each person behaviors and attitudes
- Conduct analysis utilizing quite a lot of strategies based mostly on the analysis questions, and interpret evaluation by way of the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Effectively handle and prioritize analysis plans by way of ambiguous and fast-changing environments
- Collaborate intently with different researchers
- Generate insights that each gas ideation and consider the person expertise
- Deliver actionable insights and illustrate strategies in compelling and artistic ways
- Master’s degree in Human Behavior associated fields together with HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Anthropology
- Experience with completely different analysis strategies, main with qualitative strategies (IDIs, focus teams, ethnography, co-creation) in addition to survey design and response results
- Experience asking, prioritizing and efficiently answering key questions for the enterprise to drive product selections
- 4+ years expertise in utilized product analysis
- Experience executing hands-on main analysis
- 5+ years expertise in utilized product analysis
- Experience engaged on commerce, social or training merchandise
- Expertise on Nigerian market
- Ability to talk 1 or extra native languages in Nigeria
- Willingness to journey domestically and internationally (~25%)
- Experience utilizing SQL / Hive, Python and / or R
- Experience with utilized statistics
- Experience as a researcher supporting early stage, zero to at least one merchandise
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Some of the favored queries people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries under:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer