Donald Trump’s Action towards US Presidential election may lead to division in America…
US President-elect Joe Biden has warned that more of Americans may die of Coronavirus if President Trump’s administration continues to block a smooth transition, which would help his own incoming administration ”organize an effective vaccine distribution plan. ”
Trump has refused to concede the election, stating he won and would challenge Biden’s electoral college victory in court.
Biden, who got over 270 electoral votes according to multiple US agencies, is moving on with plans with or without Trump’s assistance with transitioning although he knows it’ll be a Herculean task.
“More people may die if we don’t coordinate,” warned Biden, when asked by a reporter what would happen of Trump’s attempts to block the transition.
“How do we get over 300 million Americans vaccinated?” asked Biden, speaking in Wilmington, Delaware.
“What’s the game plan? It’s a huge, huge, huge undertaking to get it done.”
“…If we have to wait until Jan. 20, to start that planning, it puts us behind over a month … So it’s important that it be done, that there be coordination now,” he continued. “Now or as rapidly as we can get that done.”
Later, in a response to a question from another reporter, Biden said he had spoken with a number of Republican lawmakers and said that he sympathized with the difficult position the President had put them in.
US President-elect Joe Biden Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]