Arrests in Jerusalem. Israeli forces have dispersed protests in Jerusalem and arrested six of the participants, Anadolu’s news agency reported.
- Hamas celebrates 30th anniversary. People in Gaza are gathering for Hamas 30th-anniversary celebrations on Thursday.
- Israel strikes Gaza. Israel carried out a series of air strikes against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip early on Thursday, hours after rockets were reportedly fired at Israel from the Palestinian territory.
- A Palestinian security source said there were more than 10 strikes on the targets, which included a Hamas naval site and a military base near the Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza.
- The source said there had been significant damage to the sites, as well as more minor damage to nearby houses, causing minor injuries.
- Gaza border crossings shut. “The Kerem Shalom crossing, which is used for goods transfer, and the Erez pedestrian crossing will be closed tomorrow [Thursday]”, the Israeli Army press service said on Wednesday.
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]