Arrests in Jerusalem. Israeli forces have dispersed protests in Jerusalem and arrested six of the participants, Anadolu’s news agency reported.
- Hamas celebrates 30th anniversary. People in Gaza are gathering for Hamas 30th-anniversary celebrations on Thursday.
- Israel strikes Gaza. Israel carried out a series of air strikes against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip early on Thursday, hours after rockets were reportedly fired at Israel from the Palestinian territory.
- A Palestinian security source said there were more than 10 strikes on the targets, which included a Hamas naval site and a military base near the Shati refugee camp in northern Gaza.
- The source said there had been significant damage to the sites, as well as more minor damage to nearby houses, causing minor injuries.
- Gaza border crossings shut. “The Kerem Shalom crossing, which is used for goods transfer, and the Erez pedestrian crossing will be closed tomorrow [Thursday]”, the Israeli Army press service said on Wednesday.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]