United States President, Donald Trump is not backing down on his claim of election fraud.
On Thursday night, Trump told the nation that he was hearing “horror stories” of how Democrats were allegedly manipulating the poll and mail-in ballots.
The Republican said he warned the the voting system would be a disaster.
Trump stated that the ongoing exercise was not about him or his challenger, Joe Biden.
The President stressed that the election was a matter of America’s democracy and image.
“I have said very strongly that mail-in ballots are going to end up being a disaster. Small elections were a disaster, this is a large-scale version and it’s getting worse everyday. We are hearing stories that are horror stories, absolute horror stories.
“We can’t let that happen to the United States of America. It’s not a question of who wins, Republican or Democrat; Joe or myself. We can’t let that happen to our country. We can’t be discgraced by having something like this happen,” he said.
Trump is trailing Biden, according to official tallies.
Key swing states, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina and Alaska, are yet to be called.
Americans and the world are keenly following results of the election regarded as one the most intriguing in history.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health