The United States of America has cancelled the evacuation of nationals from Nigeria leaving citizens disappointed after they had waited hours at the Lagos Airport.
American nationals in Nigeria arrived at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos early, waiting to be evacuated on Friday morning. However, they were kept waiting for hours in a room filled beyond its capacity despite the Coronavirus risk that being in such close proximity poses. Also, the process involved in the evacuation was not organized.
An American national who spoke to LIB said: “There were about 600 people waiting together in a room that should contain only 200 people and there was no form of organization.”
The source adds that they were informed several times that they were bringing planes owned by “Ivorian airlines” to evacuate them from Nigeria but the flight “was cancelled several times and were not forthcoming.”
It was later revealed that the US has cancelled evacuation of nationals from Nigeria because the plane expected to airlift American nationals from Nigeria was denied permission to fly over the airspace of some countries including Ghana, before getting into Nigeria.
Source : Linda IKEJI
# US NEWS
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]