It was exactly 11.43pm,i was going through my face book page and about to retire to bed when a post struck my attention .ordinarily i tried so much to ignore discussing about it but the more i tried to dislodge it ,the more it is appeals to a greater part of my conscience.
it is indeed so sad to see how the urhobo youths make mockery of reason because of their selfish interest and party affiliation ,it is glaring that their greed in time past has pitched them against each other in their quest to give proper representation to the urhobo nation.
i still find it inexplicable why different urhobo youth groups will resort to watching their dirty linen in the public.
There can only be one reason for this; the various groups claiming to represent the interest of urhobo nation are fake abnitio, the formation of this groups were borne out of the desire to enrich themselves at the instance of the urhobo nation.
I cry for my beloved ethnic group when i see jobless youths that are not even qualify to represent their family claiming to be leaders of the urhobo nation.the resultant effect is what we experience on social media everyday,a war of claims and counter claims.
How else would you explain the mentality of an urhobo youth who made a comment to the effect that he supports the candidature of an Igbo man in Delta state to that of a fellow urhobo man.what a skewed mentality.
I said it before and let me reinstate it that the urhobos suffered so much under president Goodluck Jonathan administration,under him no urhobo man was appointed a minister and even when he finally did at the tail end of his administration his choice was another disaster that we will not forget in a hurry.
I want to state categorically that the urhobos have no ill feelings as regard the appointments made so far by PMB, what we simply ask for is that the Delta north has gotten a fair share of political offices.it is only equitable and in line with the principles of federal character for an urhoboman to be apointed a minister.
It is shameful that our greed,disunity and pull him down syndrome has made us politically irrelevant in a state were we control absolute majority. I am aware that the reason why we have not been given any ministerial position is the amount of petition by urhobos against themselves in a bid to get a ministerial slot.I was also aware that at a time Chief Oghenovo Omene,a man with an impeccable pedigree was being considered for a ministerial slot but was also moved against by these agents of retrogression.
let me state clearly that unless we put politics and bitterness aside we will continue to be a second class citizen in our own land.it is on record that since Nigeria political history no urhobo man has been appointed as minister of petroleum even when we are blessed with abundant oil and gas that sustain this political entity called Nigeria.
Few weeks ago i made a clarion call on Mr President to do the following for the urhobo nation;
1. To appoint an urhobo man as minister of petroleum
2. To resuscitate the Delta steel company aladja
3 To bring back sapele ports.
4. To dualise the amukpe -asaba expressway.
5. To revisit the ogidigben gas project with a view of making us an equal partner in its memorandum of undastanding with the ijaw and itsekiri ethnic nationalities.
we believe this request are simple and attainable,am confident that Mr President will not faulter on this;i thank u all.
long live urhobo nation
long live Delta state
long live the federal republic of Nigeria
Urhobo development and unity forum
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Latest Recruitment 2019
- Mass Recruitment at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), 21st August 2019
- A Reputable Construction Company in Northern Nigeria : Ongoing recruitment ( 5 states )
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 38
- Adamawa State 18
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 11
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 18
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 229
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 14
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1071
- Gombe State 11
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1566
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 294
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 10
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 13
- Lagos State 168
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1166
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 17
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 12
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 15
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 29
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9