Workforce Group is a professional services firm that specialises in management consulting and outsourcing. Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has established itself as Nigeria’s leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm since its inception in July 2004.
The Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders, drawing on its Deep Domain Expertise in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Meet personal / team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
Requirements for Vacancy for Contact Center Agents at Workforce Group
- B.Sc (Minimum of Second Class Lower) / HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) qualification in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- 28 years and below.
Salary for Contact Center Agents at Workforce Group
N80,000 monthly and other benefits.
How to Apply for Contact Center Agents at Workforce Group
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Monday, 1st November, 2021.
Interview Date Monday, 1st November, 2021.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines