Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru and his wife, Fati, were killed in a plane crash involving a Nigerian Air Force plane.
The couple, along with six other military officers, were killed near Kaduna airport, where the Chief of Army Staff was scheduled to commission a project in one of Kaduna State’s military units.
He stated that a Nigerian Air Force plane had crashed, but he did not give the identity of anyone on board.
READ ALSO : Breaking: Happening now in Umuahia, Unknown gunmen ambushed and killed police Officer ( VIDEO )
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Ibrahim Attahiru, was reportedly on board the plane with his wife and other top military officers.
“This evening at the Kaduna International Airport, an air crash involving a @NigAirForce aircraft occurred,” Gabkwet said.
“The crash’s immediate cause is still being investigated. More information would be released soon, according to a NAF representative.
He was a part of the Nigerian Defence Academy’s Regular Course 35.
He was the General Officer Commanding 82 Division of the Nigerian Army, Enugu, prior to his appointment as Chief of Army Staff.
He also served as the Theatre Commander for Operation Lafiya Dole.
# Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021