Suwaiba Shuaibu, the 18-year-old housewife who allegedly murdered her husband’s 17-year-old fiancée, Aisha Kabir out of jealousy has been ordered by a magistrate court sitting in Kano to be remanded in prison on Tuesday, February 16.
The suspect was arrested on January 2, 2021 and during interrogation, confessed that she killed the victim out of jealousy because her husband was planning to marry her.
The Prosecutor, Asma’u Ado, told the court that on January 1, 2021, at about 10.pm, the defendant called her husband’s fiancée, Aisha Kabir, on phone.
“In the process, the defendant deceived and lured the victim into an uncompleted building at Gimawa village, attacked and stabbed her with a sharp knife on her neck and chest. On January 2, the victim was found at the uncompleted building by her father, Kabiru Jafaru, and was rushed to the Tudun Wada General Hospital where she was confirmed dead,” Ado said, adding that the offence contravened Section 221 of the Penal Code.
The defendant later denied committing the offence.
The Chief Magistrate, Mustapha Sa’ad-Datti, ordered that the defendant be remanded in a correctional centre pending legal advice from the office of the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), and adjourned the case to March 17, 2021.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State