Currently, the federal and state governments are sending soldiers to the five affected states to curb the activities of ESN, IPOB, and Unknown Gunmen in the South-East.
The Spokesperson of All Progressive Congress Lagos Chapter, Joe Igbokwe has made a shocking claim.
According to Joe Igbokwe, information reaching him suggests that the outlawed group identified as Unknown Gunmen has declared a ceasefire in the South-East.
The outspoken social media commentator praised God for the recent occurrence and declared victory over Satan. “I Hear That Unknown Gunmen Have Declared Ceasefire In The South-East, Na God Win,” he stated.
ALSO READ: Bandits Wants Money, Give them and Stop Fighting Insecurity Wrongly – Sheikh Gumi Attacks President Buhari
Thanks for reading Unknown Gunmen Declare Ceasefire In South-East.
Scroll down for more stories
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates