See how to apply for United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division
- Must have completed the NYSC Programme.
- Must possess an educational background in any finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.).
How to Apply For United Capital Group Plc Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date : Not Stated.
United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Apply for United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited