UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME Admission Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online. UNICAL Post UTME Registration date begins from Monday 17th June, 2020 to Wednesday 17th July, 2020. See more information listed below.
UNICAL Post UTME 2020
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020 is out. University of Calabar Post UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates are to check out the details listed below to use.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) welcomes applications from all suitably certified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening workout.
UNICAL Post UTME Test will be commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020 at the University’s CBT Centre.
Date for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
As mentioned previously, the date for the registration begins on 17th June, 2020 to 17th July, 2020 while the Post UTME screening test will start on 27th July, 2020.
Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME 2020
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have actually picked University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Admission.
The following alternatives are offered:
- E-transact alternative: This alternative is offered in all industrial banks across the country. At the bank your are needed to pay and get an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the website https://www.Myunical.edu.ng. and click the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the guidelines on the website after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This alternative is offered in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On acquiring the scratch card continue as follows:
- VISIT TO: https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click Screening UTME link.
- On the web page, enter your right JAMB Registration NO in package offered.
- Enter the scratch card pin in package offered.
- Click on login and follow the online guidelines.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK SUBMIT.
- Print out the finished form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will begin with Monday, 17th June, 2020, when the website will be open. Please note that the website will nevertheless be closed down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 17th July, 2020.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Candidates are needed to come with their initial UTME result slip revealing the Candidate’s photo.
- The Post UTME workout is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of special needs should please show throughout registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER KEPT IN MIND THAT:
- Impersonation is a major offense and anybody captured will be turned over to the Law Enforcement Agents and might be responsible to as much as 5 years jail time.
- Any candidate who stops working to participate in the screening workout immediately loses his/her possibility of being thought about for admission.
- Early start of registration is encouraged to prevent blockage in the passing away hours.
- Candidates are encouraged to examine the Portal from Friday 26th July 2020 for their place and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly encouraged to make sure that their right telephone number are offered while filling the form online as the University will interact with them straight.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
e-mail: [email protected]
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]