Undergraduate Commits Suicide For Failure To Spell in class
Solomon Oboh was a student in ND 1C at the Department of Public Administration when he died.
According to reports, during an assignment presentation, the deceased was asked to spell “computer technology” in front of his classmates.
Read Also : Igwe Aguleri Killed by Unknown Gunmen
He couldn’t spell it because of stage fright, and his classmates took advantage of this to mock and troll him.
He was later discovered dead in his room, having committed suicide by hanging himself. May his soul be at ease.
Tags : Undergraduate Commits Suicide ,
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)