The speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly, Collins Chiji has actually disposed the Peoples Democratic Party for the ruling All Progressives Congress.
He was signed up with by the bulk of the House, Chigozie Nwaneri and 6 other legislators, who similarly signed up with the ruling APC from the PDP.
Their defection brings the variety of the APC legislators to 18 out of the 26 as Uju Onwudiwe(Action Alliance) of Njaba, who was returned chosen throughout the last Saturday’s supplemental election, was yet to be inaugurated by the speaker.
The speaker revealed his defection which of his seven other associates throughout a plenary on Tuesday, The Sun reports.
The plenary which lasted for 15 minutes pertained to an end after the speaker revealed the names of the defected legislators.
Apart from the speaker, Uche Ogbuagu(Ikeduru), Dominic Ezerioha ( Oru west) Chigozie Nwaneri(Oru East), Kanayo Onyemaechi(Owerri west), Kennedy Ibe( Obowo) Onyemaechi Njoku( Ihitte /Uboma) and Eddy Obinna( Aboh Mbaise) similarly defected.
DON’T MISSES OUT ON : Reps Speaker blows hot, ‘It’s better to be rubber stamp than fight executive
Obinna represents Emeka Ihedioha who was sacked as the guv of the state by the supreme court on January 14.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria