- Ohanaeze Blame Wike and Secondus for Governor Dave Umahi’s Defection.
- More Defection to hit PDP
The Apex Igbo Youth Socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide described the recent vituperative rhetoric of Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike that the PDP has been fair to Southeast(in response to Umahi’s Defection)as an affront on Igbos, and attempts by the ringleader of PDP’S movement against Igbo Presidency Project to justify his deliberate actions and Rogue Operations against Igbos.
OYC recalled that a few weeks ago, Nyesom Wike during the town hall meeting with Igbos in Port Harcourt, in attendance with Igbo leaders and Southeast Governors led by Governor Dave Umahi, publicly praised Igbos that they deserve to occupy the highest political position in Nigeria, was just a poly to cajoled his audience and August visitors on Salvage Mission to launder his image over the alleged attacks on Igbos at Obigbo.
Nyesom Wike and Uche Secondus alleged plans to Scuttle the Zoning Formula enshrined in PDP’S Constitution to a Northern Presidency/Candidate in 2023 is the affirmative evidence that led to Governor Umahi’s Defection to APC, and it’s unimaginably high profile Mistakes that PDP is likely heading for her doom and self-destruction of a Mis calculated approach to win 2023 Presidential election without Igbo votes.
Except that PDP National caucus and Bot should revert to Zoning Formula enshrined in her Constitution and PDP NEC affirms that Zoning Formula is irreversible, Igbo Youths eyes are on the outcomes of the meetings of PDP BOT and NEC members, and any contrary expectations towards reverting to Zoning Formula will certainly prove PDP’S deceit, as more Southeast Governors will see the same reasons to join Governor Umahi in APC.
Meanwhile, following the Defection of Governor Dave Umahi to APC, governor Hope Uzodima Assures more defection to hit PDP I. The southeast.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]