McLaren sign deal with 13-year-old Ugo Ugochukwu
McLaren Racing announced the signing of Ugo Ugochukwu, a 13-year-old FIA European karting champion, on Monday.
McLaren Racing said in a statement that it has signed a long-term deal with Ugo Ugochukwu, a talented young driver from the United States who was recently crowned FIA European karting champion.
READ : Serial Rapist Apprehended In Delta, 9 Female Handbags, 13 Sim Cards, Phones Recovered (Photo)
Ugochukwu has been a revelation throughout his short career, winning many titles in the United States and Europe, including the 2020 FIA OKJ European Championship.
“The agreement gives McLaren Racing a potential option on Ugo’s services while also promoting his growth and evolution as he progresses through the junior categories of motorsport,” according to the release.
Ugochukwu said after signing the contract: “I feel privileged to have been signed by McLaren Racing so early in my career. Having McLaren’s support is incredible and something that every young driver wishes for. I’m currently concentrating on my development as a driver and racer, so having McLaren on my team can only benefit me on and off the road.”
McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown said: “We’ve been following Ugo’s development with interest, so when the chance to sign an agreement with him presented itself, we jumped at it. Now we’ll concentrate on providing Ugo with the necessary support when he needs it in order to help him reach his full potential.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance